How to Apply: Application Guidelines
Eighth-grade students interested in applying to Regina Dominican must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Students must take the Entrance Exam. Regina Dominican administers the High School Placement Test (HSPT).
- . Merit-based scholarships are offered to the top students who take the entrance exam on the scheduled date at Regina Dominican.
- . Class preference is given to students who take the entrance exam on the scheduled date at Regina Dominican.
- An academic transcript must be sent to Regina Dominican by the student’s current school. (Students will receive a Release of Records Form on her HSPT testing day.)
- Tuition Assistance and Scholarship Applications must be completed by the deadline.
Letters of Acceptance will be mailed within 2-3 weeks after students take the initial Entrance Exam on December 7. Students receiving academic or leadership scholarships will be notified in their Letter of Acceptance.
Registration and Course Selection Interview Nights
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
For more information, please contact Pattie Fuentes at 847-256-7660 ext. 223 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.